Wednesday 7 May 2014

Me faceless portrait with memory box ( un-edited)

For the next 6 blog post I have included a small collection of the images taken on shoot day . Some I believe work ,some don’t work for obvious reasons . Below the images I will be writing the persoans name , date of birth , the themes contained in there memory boxes and in there words the content of the boxes . I will narrow the images down in the editing stages .
 







Sally Jenkins

29-04-1992

Themes –  Youth, leaving school ,First experiences
 
172 photographs –All shapes and sizes some mounted some framed some defaced
17 greetings cards – mainly from my nan because of her awesome poetry within
2 High School Planner
14 Gig/ Festival Tickets
4 Lanyards included my backstage VIP photography pass for nice n sleazy festival
3 Jewellery boxes minus the jewellery
10 club/ festival wristbands
4 Photo keyrings
A mobile phone which looks and feels like a brick
7 hand written notes and drawing
Half a five pound note
2nd place rosette from a horse jumping competition
2 badges
A drinking straw featuring a pretty funky paper parrot
 Pink whistle from Aunties Hen do
A Primary school cricket champion medal
My prom dress price label
2 bracelets made by friends
1 plastic D from a Fiat Tipo 1.6 diesel
Fake gold Hard-core necklace pendant shaped like an apple
An aeroplane emergency exist window sticker ….oups
A sim card
A guitar plectrum
Flashing rave ring with 3 different tempo settings from enter shakari music video
Southern comfort sequined mask
Cross pendant
Comic Googly eye ring in which I’ve had too much wear
A Hardrock café drinks stirrer
Rubber “save the music” charity wristband
Homemade CD cover for the best CD I ever created courtesy of Limewire
2 posters
Year 11 Prom Ticket
A strong bow cider label , My first bottle and I’ve never looked back
My GCSE name tag
Beathurder festival guide booklet
Venue Night club flyer – My favourite ever club
A Megazone score sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment