Thursday 8 May 2014

Exhibition space

My exhibition space
I have decided to create a screen print of what my exhibition space will look like with a virtual programme online called Exhibit. It gives the work a professional look but the website has its restrictions which was frustrating. You can only use a trial unless you are willing to pay monthly for it and with this free trial you can do next to nothing so i apologise in advance for the spacing in between my images and the fact that some of the writing has snapped itself onto the images but it’s the best I could do with the programme we were advised to use .
 As you can see by the example I have created I just want a fairly simple set up . I want the images to be framed in simple black deliacete frames ,nothing to distracting but something that will mirror the image outline on the Karen Knorr style edit .I want the images to be 11.7x 16.5 Inches I think this is big enough to make an impact on a gallery wall but still intimate enough for my viewers to have to approach the work and study the images personally.  Closely placed next to the framed images I want the contents lists in matching frames but roughly half the size ( 8.3 x 16.5 inches) around international paper size A4. Again so my audience have to approach the work in order to read it .

Preferably I just need a plane white wall ,no special requirements .







No comments:

Post a Comment