Wednesday 7 May 2014

Debbie (Mother) faceless portrait with memory box ( un-edited)

 





Debbie Jenkins
18/11/1963
Themes:  Family Photographs
Family Photographs recording, days out, holidays and celebrations and milestones
Bronze blood donor badge – from when I donated 25 pints of blood – not all in one sitting!
1996 nursery school tea towel with sally’s self-portrait on
Parts of a fancy dress Kiss costume
A poem written by sally about the seaside
Hand Printed black and white photo of Katie
15 Birthday and thank you cards
Triumph Spitfire car badge
Red toy Ferrari (one day)
Blockbuster membership card
A black and white test strip of one of the first photos I ever developed at home (baby brother Tim)
Handmade ABC child’s toy bag
A lovely note from my mum
Sketch book from when I was 16
David Bowie , Elvis Costello, Michaell Jackson , Radio Stars , Ramones , The Clash and Billy idol concert tickets. My 7” record collection was sold to pay for my first cars road tax.
Congratulation cards from Sally and Charlottes birth
Favourite baby grow
Hand knitted baby blankets from proud grand parents 

No comments:

Post a Comment