Wednesday 7 May 2014

Charlotte (Sister) Faceless portrait with memory box (Un-edited)

Charlotte Jenkins  04/04/1990
 






Charlotte Jenkins

04/04/1990

Themes –Achievement , youth

Dino the toy Dinosaur - received in a 'boys' goody bag when I was young. I wanted Dino so much I opted for the blue rather than the pink goody bag. Who needs gender stereotypes?

Talent show trophy 2004 - won for a flute rendition of Titanic's 'My heart will go on'. My friend and I recorded the track and then danced to it live reenacting the 'heart in the ocean' scene. We were quite dramatic teens.

Flute

Another runner up talent show trophy - I was good but never good enough!

Various dance trophies and medals

Angel box sent by nan

Local newspaper with a small article about my career move

Last university newspaper from the week I graduated

Winters Tale theatre programme

1990 Disney year book - the year I was born

Year 1 university handbook - used to its upmost

Copy of NME Glastonbury edition

Glastonbury lanyard

Old set of picture key rings

1 black and white photo of me and my mother on a beach in the early 90s

Birthday cards

Costa barista manual

Various pages from university sketch book

Photo album

Loose photos

Snowboard progress card

Tickets for vagina monologues stage show

Race for life finishing medal

Boarding pass from trip yo Italy

Poetry book made by a 9 year old me

School report

Download festival tickets

Iron bridge badge

University library card

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment