Wednesday 7 May 2014

Katie (Auntie) faceless portrait with memory box ( un-edited)

 










Katie Windsor
29/08/1969
Themes :  Travel and childhood
1 plastic house - free gift with some Italian cakes circa 1983. (Lake Garda)
1 mini pottery frog.
1 Pippa Doll ...she disco dances and I loved her frock.
1 charm bracelet - chrimbo prez 1978. Has a matchstick, frog & chick charm.
1 Journal from 1985. CRINGE
1 Homemade record cover. Gene Pitney, 24 hrs from Tulsa used to dance round the living room to this one
11 Greetings cards, from grom & grandad & other lovelies who are no longer with us.
1 Canal of Britain memo book. Souvenier from a school trip. filled with schoolmates autographs
1 Photo processing envelope from Australia - birthplace but from before I was born...not sure whenn I picked this up.
1 Hospital Bill from Birth..... proof that I do exist ;)
1 TV & Antena Bill - also from Australia
2 Swimming certificates - thus confirming my sporting prowess. Loved swimming.
3 address books. my love of stationary started early..and I still like collecting friends
1 school play script.Cinderella. I was the Town Crier - I was robbed.
1 My little brothers birth bracelet
2 foreign train tickets Milan & Venice I think...Happy Days!
1 hand written directions to the pub. More Happy Days.
6 Penpal letter..... social networking at its finest
2 Typed song lyrics. Ultravox & Elaine Paige; Memories. RANDOM
1 Photocopied picture of Elvis Costello. ?
1" A daughter is someone who always cares book" from me mum.
Lewis's Dept Store Badge. Hated the job ( shoe dept)
Lewis Paper Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment