Thursday 8 May 2014

Eggleston inspired Edit

William Eggleston inspired edit, I have gone through a selection process and picked one favourite image per shoot which I am generally happy with my choice. I feel they work well together as a series and would sit comfortably on a gallery wall . When I took the images I was aware that I wanted them to be a tight crop so there was no need for this is post production. The images have just had a basic touch upon Photoshop , like William Eggleston I wanted the coulors to be vivid and a featuring part in the images so the most complex thing I did on this edit was up the colour saturation on each to just give it a sharper look.I am really happy with this edit and I think with the contents list presented along side these, will all together be a good series of affective images . 













No comments:

Post a Comment